Why choose ChesterGates-Myerscough ?
- City and Guilds course approved by the RCVS.
- Run as a satellite of Myerscough College, a leader in veterinary nursing education in the UK.
- Course taught by ChesterGates nurses who are working in practice and understand the needs of practice.
- Utilises the excellent facilities at ChesterGates Referral Hospital.
- Insight into using the RVN qualification to the full.
- High quality teaching in small groups offering excellent student support.
- High pass rates from the previous students.
Who are we?
The course is being delivered by Jackie Evans ACMI, Cert Ed DipAVN(Surgical) RVN; Joanna McEwen Cert Ed, Cert Applied Animal Behaviour RVN; Liz Tweedle Cert ED RVN and Nikki Downes FdSc RVN AET.
For further information or an application form, please either phone the Nursing School on 01244 853 823 extension 222 or email on email@example.com