Yes, simply sign up via the form below below:
1. Heading out of Chester from the ‘Fountains Roundabout,’ turn north along the A540.
2. Keep in the left hand lane passing Chester College on the left.
3. Continue for 4 miles, until you meet the A5117.
4. Pass over the dual-carriageway and turn right onto the A5117 (Dunkirk Way).
5. At the roundabout continue straight and take the first right onto Gates Lane (Bookers Cash & Carry will be on your right hand side).
6. Take the first left into Telford Court and ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists is in the far right hand corner.
1. Exit the M53 at junction 5 taking the third exit onto the A41 (Liverpool Road).
2. Continue through Little Sutton and Great Sutton to the roundabout with the A5117.
3. Take the third exit and continue for 1/2 mile taking the second left onto Gates Lane (Bookers Cash & Carry will be on your right hand side).
4. Then take the first left into Telford Court and ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists is in the far right hand corner.
1. Come in from the A55.
2. At Junction 34 continue straight ahead, the road becomes the A494. Do not take the turning onto the A55 Chester road.
3. Continue on this road (becomes the A5117) for approximately 4 miles, then turn off the dual-carriageway and at the roundabout take the second exit (straight-on) .
4. At the next roundabout continue straight and take the first right onto Gates Lane.
5. Take the first left into Telford Court, we are in the far right corner.
There have been major changes to the Motorway at the end of the M56 and not all SatNav systems have been correctly updated. Please take care when leaving the M56 and all distances involved in the directions below are short.
1. From M56 (westerly),continue forward onto A5117. Then branch left towards Parkgate on the A540, signed Chester / Hoylake.
2. At roundabout, take 3rd exit onto A540 (Parkgate Road) to Hoylake. Get into right hand lane.
3. Turn right at traffic lights, signed Ellesmere Port A5117 / M56 Manchester.
4. Continue to roundabout and take first exit signed A5117 Ellesmere Port.
5. After 75m, turn right at traffic lights into Chester Gates Industrial Park (signposted). Bookers Cash & Carry will be on your right hand side.
6. After 100m, turn left into Telford Court and ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists is in the far right hand corner
If your pet is an inpatient for the day and you need to occupy yourself, here are some links to local amenities and facilities:
Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village – retail therapy heaven
Chester Zoo – 15,000 animals on 125 acre site (entry fee applies)
Ness Botanic Gardens – lovely gardens on the west side of the Wirral peninsula with a visitor centre and cafe (entry fee applies)
Chester City Centre – Chester is a lovely historic city with lots of shops, restaurants,
Travelodge Cheshire Oaks – 2.6miles from ChesterGates. Ideally located for Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, The Coliseum Shopping & Leisure Park including restaurants and cinema. Free parking. Pets welcome.
Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) – 2.8miles from ChesterGates. Free parking. Restaurant on site.
Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel 4* – 3.4miles from ChesterGates. Health Club. Free parking.
Inglewood Manor 4* – 4.2miles from ChesterGates. Free parking.
Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel 3*– 4.6miles from ChesterGates. Health Club. Free parking.
Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port 3* – 4.9miles from ChesterGates. Health Club. Free parking.
Brook Meadow Hotel 3* – 4.6miles from ChesterGates. Free parking. Pets allowed.
Oakwood Farm Mews 3* – 1.1miles from ChesterGates. Free parking. Café on site. Dogs welcome at extra charge of £10.
Travel Lodge Chester Central – Situated in Chester City Centre
Yes on the picture the pink lines indicate where parking spaces are available for Chestergates Veterinary Specialists