ChesterGates CPD 2018
FREE CPD for vets (nurses also welcome)
- Welcome buffet food 7.30pm.
- Lectures start at 8pm.
- CPD certificates issued (1.5 hours).
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
To book click the ‘Book CPD‘ button below. Further information from Lizzy on 01244 853823 Ext 201 or email@example.com.
Thursday 24 May 2018 – PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE OF LECTURE TITLE
Introducing radioiodine treatment at ChesterGates; Working together to optimise case selection and treatment outcome
- Ellie Mardell, MA VetMB DSAM(Feline) MRCVS Consultant in Canine & Feline Internal Medicine RCVS Recognised Specialist in Feline Medicine
Thursday 21 June 2018 – PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE OF LECTURE TITLE & LECTURER
Seasonal respiratory disease in dogs—a practitioner’s guide to management of BOAS and laryngeal paralysis
- Daniella McCready, BVSc CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Thursday 26 July 2018 – FULL—Please email Lizzy to go on the waiting list
‘Hydrotherapy’- the benefits of both the water treadmill and pool (with case studies)
- Natalie Steen, RVN RCH Rehabilitation Nurse
Thursday 23 August 2018
Lungworm—Angiostrongylus vasorum—How important is it?
- Barbara Gallagher, DipECVIM-CA MVB MRCVS European Specialist in Internal Medicine
Thursday 27 September 2018
Hip Dysplasia – How to diagnose it……When to treat it …… What are the options?
- Mark Morton, BVSc DSAS(Orth) MRCVS Orthopaedic Surgeon
Thursday 25 October 2018
Protein losing nephropathy – update on investigations and management for the practitioner
- Pauline Jamieson, BVM&S PhD DECVIM-CA FHEA MRCVS European and RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
Thursday 29 November 2018
Decision Making in Small Animal Orthopaedics: A Case-based review of Common Conundrums
- Ben Walton, BVSc DSAS(Orth) MRCVS RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery (Orthopaedics)