European Specialist In Small Animal Surgery
- BVSc, University of Pretoria, South Africa, 1998
- RCVS Certificate in Small Animal Surgery (Cert SAS), 2005
- European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery (Dipl ECVS), 2018
- Veterinary Surgeon, Orchard Veterinary Centre, Nottingham 1998-2005
- Clinical Director, Orchard Veterinary Centre, Nottingham 2005-2013
- ECVS Resident in Small Animal Surgery, Croft Veterinary Surgeons, Northumberland 2013-2016
- Consultant in Small Animal Surgery, ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists 2016-present
Daniella graduated from the University of Pretoria, South Africa in 1998. Daniella initially spent 14 years in a busy small animal first opinion and surgical referral centre in Nottingham, during which time she completed her RCVS Certificate in Small Animal Surgery (Cert SAS). In 2013, Daniella undertook an ECVS Residency in Small Animal Surgery and gained the ECVS Diploma in Small Animal Surgery in 2018.
Daniella enjoys all aspects of clinical research and received the BSAVA Dunkin Award for “The most valuable article published in the Journal of Small Animal Practice (JSAP) by a small animal practitioner in 2017.”
Daniella has a keen interest in all aspects of soft tissue surgery with a particular interest in thoracic, reconstructive and emergency surgery. She is happy to accept referrals in all aspects of soft tissue surgery.
In her spare time, Daniella enjoys walking her exuberant black Labrador called Hector, motor biking and scuba diving.
Back to team