Clinician in Small Animal Surgery
- Batchelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc)
- Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS)
- Clinical Research Assistant, University of Liverpool – 2013
- ECVS Resident in Small Animal Surgery, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, 2014-2018
- Clinician in Small Animal Surgery, ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists
Lissie graduated from the University of Bristol in 2011. Since graduating, Lissie has always had the ambition of becoming a specialist in small animal surgery. She has completed a rotating internship at the University of Bristol followed by an internship and residency in small animal surgery at the University of Edinburgh. Lissie is happy to accept referrals in all aspects of soft tissue surgery.
In her spare time she enjoys yoga and walking her Border Terrier Ben.Back to team