The Orthopaedic team consists of Professor John Innes, Ben Walton, Mark Morton and Ciaran Jones. Who between them have over 50 years of experience in orthopaedics referrals. We offer the following services:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopy (elbow, shoulder, carpus, tarsus) and arthrotomies.
- Hip dysplasia (juvenile symphysiodesis, hip replacement).
- Cruciate ligament surgery: TPLO, Fusion TTA, extracapsular stabilisation, cranial closing wedge ostectomy.
- Meniscal surgery (by arthroscopy).
- Luxations/sprains/shear injuries.
- Total hip replacement (Biomedtrix).
- Total elbow replacement (Sirius).
- Total knee replacement (Biomedtrix).
- External skeletal fixation.
- Application of AO/ASIF plates and screws (locking and non-locking systems).
- Complicated healing: malunion/nonunions/corrective osteotomies.
- Limb deformities (angular and rotational) – linear and circular fixation systems, distraction osteosynthesis.