The orthopedic team at ChesterGates comprises Professor John Innes, Mark Morton, Dave Thomson and Marko Stejskal. They are one of the most-experienced orthopaedic and joint-replacement teams in the country with more than 50 years of experience in orthopaedics referrals between them. We offer the following services:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopy (elbow, shoulder, carpus, tarsus) and arthrotomies.
- Hip dysplasia (juvenile symphysiodesis, hip replacement).
- Cruciate ligament surgery: TPLO, Fusion TTA, extracapsular stabilisation, cranial closing wedge ostectomy.
- Meniscal surgery (by arthroscopy).
- Luxations/sprains/shear injuries.
- Total hip replacement (Biomedtrix).
- Total elbow replacement (Sirius).
- Total knee replacement (Biomedtrix).
- External skeletal fixation.
- Application of AO/ASIF plates and screws (locking and non-locking systems).
- Complicated healing: malunion/nonunions/corrective osteotomies.
- Limb deformities (angular and rotational) – linear and circular fixation systems, distraction osteosynthesis.