Fixed price February
5th February 2020
To celebrate the arrival of our new colleague, Dave Thomson, we are launching a new fixed price initiative for total hip replacement!
Dave joined the Orthopaedic team late last year joining Ben Walton, Mark Morton and Prof John Innes. Between them the team have performed over 1000 hip replacements and have considerable experience in this type of surgery.
From 1 February 2020 to the 29th February 2020 we will be offering Total Hip Replacement for all dogs weighing up to 60kg at the fixed price of £6000 including VAT which includes initial consultation, pre-op radiographs, blood work, surgery and two days hospitalisation.
Total Hip Replacement
Our surgeons can offer THR to patients of all shapes and sizes: from toy-breeds and cats, to giant breeds. We use the Biomedtrix CFX system: a tried and tested implant system with low complication rates. Our surgeons have over 50 years of experience between them, and have performed over 1000 of these procedures.
Why ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists?
- We are one of the few centres in the UK to be able to offer total joint replacement of the hip, elbow and stifle joint.
- We have four experienced total joint replacement surgeons.
- Specialist-led team of anaesthetists optimising patient safety.
- State-of-the-art surgical facilities.
- An experienced and caring nursing team.
- A chartered physiotherapist and hydrotherapy facilities on-site.
As always, if you would like to discuss a potential case with us, please don not hesitate to contact the team on 01244 853823 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- This promotion runs from 1st February 2020 to the 29th February 2020, the procedures themselves are offered all year round but prices may fluctuate from the above.
- The price for Total Hip Replacement throughout February 2020 includes VAT, initial consultation, pre-op radiographs, blood work, surgery and two days hospitalisation. Any additional services required may incur extra costs.
- This promotion is only valid for dogs weighing up to 60kg.
- ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists reserve the right to withdraw this promotion without notice.